About the Huff House
The locally owned historic Huff House has undergone a nine-month renovation. The end product is a classy-looking mansion equipped with contemporary furnishings and fixtures.
Built by Dr. Charles Huff, the pioneer doctor who traveled to Jackson Hole to bring medical care to the area, Huff House — which is located at 240 E. Deloney Ave. — has had many purposes since its construction in 1917.
Up until four years ago, the house and its neighboring cabins have been used as commercial space.
Equipped with five rooms in the main house and three cabins, Huff House Inn and Cabins is built with all the commodities needed for a relaxing stay.
All the rooms have Smart TVs and individual bathrooms with intricate tile work and walk-in showers. And each cabin has a gas fireplace, wet bar, top notch in-room amenities and private entrances.
A walk away from Town Square
The new hotel, which is a walk away from Town Square, will serve a homemade breakfast to its guests each morning.
Fresh lemonade, special teas, coffee and other delectable goodies will be available in the afternoon.
In addition to the dining room where breakfast and afternoon appetizers will be served, the hotel has a comfortable living area professionally decorated in the style of furniture Clint Steiert calls contemporary colonial. Hardwood floors line the main floor of the mansion, while soft, textural carpet is installed on the stairs and second floor.
Like the flooring, every element of the new inn is designed to keep the old building’s historical ambiance. The molding, windows and ceilings are true to the Victorian-style architecture of the house.
The modern conveniences of today are another component built into the hotel. Outside the main house and cabins is a patio with a fire pit, heated sidewalk, and hot tub tucked away by a professionally designed and landscaped outdoor space.
Welcome to the Huff House Inn and Cabins, Jackson’s “newest-oldest”, intimate and cozy Inn!